Monday, July 16, 2012

Story telling... with an iPad!

After wanting an iPad for quite some time, I finally took the plunge and bought one this summer. I told myself I would use it to test all sorts of educational apps out for my students! Well...several weeks later of using it to play Family Feud and Jeopardy, I have decided to start on my original goal! Today I downloaded a digital story-telling app called Story Wheel. It's quite simple to use; basically you spin the wheel to get an image, start recording your story, and you can pass it to other people if you want multiple story-tellers. Here is my example (Olive is my dog, I just wanted to see it how it would work if I had another "player" and please ignore the silliness of my story, I was going off the top of my head early this morning!):  The Baby. I couldn't embed it so it has to be a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment